Young Professionals Council
- Katy Boggs, Owner, Boggs Management Co.
- Alyssa Christensen, Grief Support Director, Mourning Hope Grief Center
- Dave Halstead, Suicide Prevention Program Coordinator, Nebraska National Guard
- Garrett Schwindt, Consultant, Haberfeld
- Rachel Schwindt, Marketing Director, Unanimous
- Kimberly Smith, Associate Director of Communications, Marketing and External Relations, Nebraska College of Business
- Dakota Sonderup, Registered Nurse, Bryan Health
- Kathryn Van Balen, Associate Attorney, Wolfe Snowden Hurd Ahl Sitzmann Tannehill & Hahn, LLP
- Andrew Wilson, Training Manager, Union Bank & Trust
The Young Professionals Council is a group of 21-to-40ish-year-olds committed to advancing Mourning Hope's mission through community engagement, volunteer recruitment, and event promotion and participation. If you are interested in becoming a member, or would like additional information about Council expectations, please contact Kate Holman.