Support groups provide a safe place to share thoughts, feelings and experiences as participants move toward healing.
- Family Grief Support Group for youth ages kindergarten through high school seniors and their caregivers
- School-Based Peer Support Group for students in kindergarten through high school seniors
- Young Adult Grief Support Group for ages 18 through 30ish
- Adult Grief Support Group for ages 30+
- Survivors of Suicide Loss Support Group for adults, teens and children (ages kindergarten and up)
- Single-day grief support events
The Resource Library includes grief resources for both adults and children covering a variety of topics, such as coping with grief, helping grieving children, coping with suicide, surviving after the death of a child, sudden death, coping with serious illness, and spiritual reflections.
Staff provide information about grief support offerings in our community and referrals for any member of the community seeking grief support.
The Mourning Hope Grief Center representatives provide educational presentations for businesses, faith, civic and other organizations about companioning others when grieving, coping with grief and special needs of grieving youth.