Holiday Hope (Adults)
Thursday | December 10 | 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Holiday Hope is a peer-based support group designed to help adults cope with the holiday season. Come together (via Zoom) with other bereaved adults who have experienced the death of someone significant to discuss tips and provide support for one another.
Holiday Hope (Kids & Teens)
Thursday | December 10 | 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Holiday Hope is a program intended to support bereaved families during the often-difficult holiday season. This year, Holiday Hope will look a bit different due to directed health measures.
To foster emotional healing and encourage individual creativity, children and teens will be provided with supplies for a holiday memory-making activity. Mourning Hope will have the supplies available for contactless pickup at the Center on Monday, December 7 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Youth will be able to complete the project at home at their convenience. Then, all participants will be invited to come together to share their completed project via Zoom on Thursday, December 10 at 5:30 p.m.
- Open to children and teens ages 5 to 18
- Pickup activity supplies on Monday, December 7 between 4:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- Complete activity at home at your convenience
- Come together with other bereaved youth to share your completed project on Thursday, December 10 at 5:30 p.m.
- Caregivers will receive tangible and online resources to help the family navigate the holiday season