We wish to express our appreciation to the following organizations for their generous contributions. These gifts allow Mourning Hope to continue providing grief support services to children, teens, young adults and their caregivers throughout southeast Nebraska.
Foundations and Endowments
- Abel Foundation
- AseraCare Hospice Foundation
- Building Strong Families Fund
- Community Health Endowment of Lincoln
- Cooper Foundation
- HoriSun Hospice Community Foundation
- Jewish Federation of Omaha Foundation
- Lincoln Community Foundation
- May L. Flanagan Foundation
- New York Life Foundation
- Pegler Family Foundation
- Peter Kiewit Foundation
- Rogers Foundation
- The Grainger Foundation
- The Moyer Foundation
- Woods Charitable Fund
Mourning Hope is proud to be a United Way of Lincoln and Lancaster County partner agency.
Mourning Hope is an approved charity for the Combined Federal Campaign. CFC #85912.